Thursday, February 14, 2008

Shopping Cart Software

Many of you knows that im a web designer also I build several site for various companies in some previous years but you don’t know that im not a professional web designer i don’t do any course training, programming in web designing. The right thing is that I like web designing very much when I was in high school I search on the net for html, php, etc and one day I got the offer of a company site and I build for them after that I was luckily got several offers regarding making the websites, but I don’t knows that one day I got a big offer for making a shopping website at that time I don’t know much about e-commerce website because this website are very difficult to built because in a single shopping website several scripts as well as programming runs and I don’t know about that so one time again I search the net for shopping site and I luckily find ashop shopping cart software if I can say in simple word this software change my web designing life for forever when I was firstly download this shopping cart software I don’t know much about that I only download for checking or for taking the rough trial after checking this site I was made the whole shopping site in some hours it’s was completely amazing and mind blowing when my brother see this shopping site they don’t believe that they made by me. if personally speaking I only say this shopping cart software is very helpful for those who wants to make their own shopping website this software is very much user-friendly interface so you could understand easily after making the whole site you have a full control of our order, customer, inventory, setting, lay out, content manager ,marketing and statistic. I recommend you to check the free 10 day trial before buying the software. If you having any problem feel free to contact their live support on their website.

No comments: